Monday, January 31, 2005

Another Ultraman Nexus OST?

I was browsing the Net for new Nexus info, and found out that CD Japan (www.cdjapan.co.jp) has listed an Ultraman Nexus Soundtrack 2 to be released on March 30, 2005. I was surprised to hear this, well read this, because I thought the current OST (Official Soundtrack) was pretty comphrensive. Perhaps this will contain more pop songs, "inspired by" nonsense, or at least the opening and ending songs that were not on the first one.

I'm pretty happy with the first one, that's pure Kenji Kawai BGM, so I don't think the second will be worth the effort of buying and stuff. (Unless it's 80% or more more Kawai music, then I'll think about it.) Plus, volume 2 is suppose to come with another DVD, which I can't play, can't understand, and makes the jewel case awkwardly huge.

No comments: