Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Newest New Ultraman Yet


I wondered how Bandai would have approved the new Ultraman Max series, one with the first non-transforming Ultraman in quite a bit. But it seems they've got enough ideas on how to make more toys out of the series. First, there's the "new" version of Ultraman Max with his "Max Galaxy," a bracelet-type weapon handy for creating all new action figures.

Second, there's a new Ultraman coming to the Ultraman Max series: Ultraman Zenon! I'm assuming he too comes from Nebula M-78. Unlike Max, who looks like a Ultra Seven wannabe, Zenon has a more individual look to him, more successfully capturing the feel of the "classic" Ultra Brothers. He does have a striking resemblance to Ultraman Melos from the old Ultra Brothers manga I read. I'll try and post more information on Ultraman Zenon as I learn about him.

No comments: