Sunday, December 03, 2006

HBO To Make Preacher Series

Mark Steven Johnson, known for the Daredevil and Ghost Rider movies, was recently announced as executive producer for HBO's adaptation of Garth Ennis and Steve Dillion's Preacher comic book series.

"That to me is my favorite book," Johnson told The Comics Continuum. "It's one of the few that I pick up and read it front to back, all nine graphic novels, I just love it so much." Even though he probably said the same thing about Daredevil and Ghost Rider.
Just how screwed is James Marsden?
Neglected actor James Marsden was signed on for a movie version of the Preacher, and HBO has made no announcement as to whether or not he will be in the one hour series. If asked to comment, Marsden would have probably said something to the effect of, "It doesn't really matter, if they want me or not. If it comes to the worst, I'll always have the X-Men franchise to fall back on." Followed after a pause by "Crap."

No comments: