Sunday, July 27, 2014

TMNT Puzzle Erasers - Leo & Raph

I recently found these at my local Target.  I didn't notice that they were erasers, or I probably wouldn't have got them. Available in little poly bags, these are not so much puzzles as they are just rubber models that need assembled.  Each bag is labelled so you know which figure you are buying.


I bought Leo and Raph.  Each figure has their own stance, and their weapons are made of plastic not rubber. So, if you really did use them as erasers, then you'd have their weapons leftover to remember them by. Leo and Raph also have different skin tones, similar to what Playmates does with the regular figures.






Now for the bad.  The overall detailing and paint are pretty generic.  There is a separate piece for Leo's scabbards, so they're not totally lacking.  The paint, though, is pretty sloppy and look like they were applied by, well, me.

But these are erasers after all, and only $2 a piece. For what they are, they aren't bad. I certainly had fun putting them together.






No comments: