Saturday, February 21, 2015

Where I've Been - Ultraman Victory Spark Doll

The first post of 2015.  In February? Not to worry. I have a legitimate reason.

Or not.

In January, I started painting, not walls or anything, but figures.  My sister's the master at this, and she's been showing me the ropes. Between that, full-time work, and all that snow, I've not much time for this.

Below are some pictures of Ultraman Victory spark doll and the paint work I've started on him. Keep in mind that its back is was almost completely black when i started. I'm hoping to post some photos of work I've done so far, including the finished Victory figure. (I don't know why they'd design a new Ultraman with so many colors when it's clear that they don't have the budget to spend on painting their figures accurately.)

Thanks for reading!


P.S. - I had to search the Internet for references of the back color scheme, and the red paint I choose didn't match the color used on the figure 100%, but I'm happy with the end result. (You'll see it soon I hope.)

No comments: