Friday, January 13, 2017

World of Nintendo Gravity Suit Samus

I can't believe how nice this figure turned out.

For some reason, I've always preferred Samus in her Gravity Suit. I guess purple seems more appropriate for a bounty hunter than orange. (And don't get me started about Zero Suit Samus!)

Taking the figure, I applied metallic purple and gold paint over the more plain purple and yellow that the figure was sporting. You can see what the original figure looked like here.

This picture doesn't do the figure justice but oh, well…

(I also did the morph ball.)



4 comments:

whateverthings said...

Nice! I like

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zaramozzoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.