Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Coolest Actor Ever

Tim Daly rocks.

I'm sure that I can say that with the utter most confidence, because who doesn't like the "Wings" alumni? Sure, Tony Shalhoub's the one with the new, successful series (which Tim Daly did guest star on!) but Daly has been doing movies like the (ahem) highly acclaimed "Basic" with John Travolta and award-winning "Against the Ropes" with Shalhoub and someone called Meg Ryan...

And don't you remember awhile back when he guest starred on "Judging Amy" where Tim got to work with his sister Tyne Daly? Or "Wilder Days" with Peter Falk? Then, there was the short lived "Fugitive" series, which I really liked, which was canceled by CBS in favor of some show called CSI.

Nowadays, he's starring (and co-directing) in "Bereft" which showed at the Tribeca Film Festival. More importantly, he's returning to TV in the new ABC series "Eyes" coming out sometime in the next year...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Tim Daly rocks. And hopefully will continue to rock for a long time.

1 comment:

blueguitar said...

I hope Tim Daly's new show will be a success.