Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's Been Awhile

Yes, it's been awhile since I wrote a character profile. September, actually. I could have sworn that I wrote the Adler profile in October, but the blog doesn't lie, does it?

So, to make up for it, this character profile is a peek into the past of Zoey Walker, one of the main characters in my work-in-progress novel. This is, of course, just part one, and I hope to write more this month.

As for my novel, I just recently finished Chapter Nine, and my good friend is right now looking over it and Chapter Eight. I was hoping to reach the halfway point by 2005. (Let's say, around Chapter Twelve.) But that's not going to happen. I am really hopeful that I might get another chapter done by January.

1 comment:

blueguitar said...

Sorry that your other editor is so far behind. I didn't know I couldn't read new stuff until caught up on the old!

oh, the blog can lie- you can set the date and time when you post.... so don't trust everything you read.