Sunday, June 26, 2005

R.I.P. Ultraman Nexus


The last episode of Ultraman Nexus has been shown. Apparently, in the episode, Ultraman Nexus transforms into Noa, and defeats his dark counterpart, Dark Zagi. So, I guess Project N's come full circle. Ultraman Noa was the first to appear, but ironically the last in the actual continunity. You see, first came Ultraman the Next, who appeared the movie after Nexus started on television. Next would evolve into Nexus (and Nexus Blue) and finally into Noa.

Noa quickly becoming one of my favorite Ultramen, I wished that I could have seen this episode so I could have finally seen Noa in action. Oh, well. I was overall pleased with the more mature, though slightly convoluted, style that Project N took, even though many people seemed to have disagreed, and the next Ultraman, Max, will be more "traditional," i.e. juvenile.

No comments: