Friday, July 16, 2010

The New Look

What do you think?

After six years of the "blue-bubble" look, I decided a change was in order. I went with something a little more simple for the plain reason that I thought it would be easier to read. I've rearranged the sub-menus, but besides that, it's business as usual.

While I have your attention, an overdue update. I've had a bit of a teaser tab for the next story for some time. I've written about a fourth of it so far and was planning to have a written preview on here much sooner. The reason I've been so lax is that I've been preparing another novel for Lulu's consumption. It's an older story (or a quarter of it, at least) but it's taken longer than I expected to format it.

Another thing I've left unattended is a banner for the "Buy the Books" link. Something I hope to change in the accompanying weeks. With a grand total of two people having purchased my first novel, I continue onwards with "high" expectations.

No comments: