Sunday, October 31, 2004

Bad Toons

I'm really sick of these negative ads. I mean, where does Plank get off running these kinds of ads?

Yes, the last refuge from reality, Cartoon Network, has joined every other network in showing annoying political ads. Only these ads are for fictional candidates that kids are suppose to vote for on CN's web site.

Now, you could say, "Hey some of them are kind of funny. They even got famed animal-zoo person Jack Hanna to do one." And you'd be right, but I'm just tired of hearing anything that starts or ends (or even contains) the phrase "I approve this message."

If November 2nd wasn't days away, I don't know if I could take much more of this. What? Turn off my television and read a book? What do I look like a nerd? Hey, wait a minute. I am a nerd! I listed "Tale of Genji" as one of my favorite book on my profile!

Ahem, Happy Halloween, folks.

No comments: