Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ultraman Tiga Update

Tody I got a response from the good people at the "Zstore," the official on-line store for FUNimation. To quickly summarize what they said, I would say that they didn't help me at all in finding out whether or not they plan on releasing the final 16 episodes of the "Ultraman Tiga" series. In fact, the last paragraph which was also the longest, went on and on about Dragonball Z DVD sets, which made me doubt that they even read my email.

But on the upside to this, I checked out amazon.com, which finally has a preorder page for volume four, stating its release for November 9th. This date usually changes so I expect it won't come out until mid-December. But at least it seems hopefully that they will at least be releasing it.

Which was all I wanted FUNimation to say in the email in the first place.

No comments: