Friday, October 29, 2004

But Seriously... Vote.

Unless you've had your head buried underground, or haven't been watching television, which is pratically the same thing, then you know that November 2nd is Election Day.

Unless you don't live in the USA. You people can't vote in our election, so go away.

I'm just asking that you, a citizen of the United States, be responsible for one day and vote. With the race for Presidency being so close, every vote is going to matter. I won't tell you who to vote for, or even who's going to be on the ballot. (It's a surprise.) Just go out and vote. Please.

Not that I really want to you to just pick names at random. I'd rather have one informed voter than twenty uninformed voters. Do a lttle research on the candidates in your state.

"But, I'm too busy..."

No, you're not. You have the Internet. In half an hour, you'll have all the dirt on your favorite auditor up for re-election. And for God's Sake. don't listen to the negative ads on TV and the radio. It'll give you brain cancer.

So, read up, be informed, and I'll see you at the polls and resulting chaos afterwards. Remember, it's like what Rev. Jesse Jackson said on the Daily Show, the youth of America has taken an interest in these elections, and they will decide the future they will live in.

Don't you want to be a part of that?

"I'm George W. Bush."

"I'm John Kerry."

"And we both had nothing to do with this message. Seriously, dude."

No comments: