Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ultimate Kylie

Kylie Minogue is going through the inbetween-albums blues. So to cheer herself up, she's releasing a two-disc "best of..." including two brand new songs. It's called "Ultimate Kylie."

There's also supposed to be a "Ultimate Kylie" DVD coming put with all of her music videos on it. Reading about it on a fan site, I found two things about it I didn't like:

1. The release date for it in the UK, Australia, Canada, heck everywhere except the U.S. is the end of November, while it'll be released here sometime in February 2005.

2. It's technically not a complete set of her music videos. If the listing on the fan site is correct, the DVD will not have the music videos for "Where is that Feeling?," "Some kind of Bliss," and "Cowboy Style." All cool songs from my favorite era of Kylie.

It's true that I got this from a fan site, so I shouldn't just readily believe it, but it seems typical that when making room on the DVD, they'd start cutting off the bits I'd like.

No comments: